Monday, January 9, 2017

Invasion of the UFOs: Q1 FAL 2017



This is my first year participating in the Finish-A-Long. I some how have more UFOs this year than I did last year at this time; not really sure how that happened. I'm pretty sure it's Quilt Trolls. They sneak in while you're sleeping & start new projects.

Tops ~

1.






2.




3





4





5





6





7





Pieces ~

8





9





10






11





12





13





14





15





16





That's not really everything; I have 4 or 5 projects started that I'm not 100% certain I want to finish. I think 16 is enough to focus on for now.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I love every one of your projects ~ I don't know where I'd start! Can't wait to see what you finish this quarter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my sewing room must be infested with quilt trolls...

    Good luck with your list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice long list! Good luck! I put 25 down and that isn't even half of my UFOs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. quilt trolls - I love it. I think they come to visit me too

    ReplyDelete